Hi guys! *waves* Another month is over… I can’t believe that it’s already December.
Anyhoo, let’s get the November recap started!
What did I read?
I read a total of 40 books.
I also read Go the Fuck to Sleep while waiting in the bookstore for something, the quick chapter of Cole’s POV when meeting Ali in The White Rabbit Chronicles, and the official wedding scene of Katy and Daemon. Maybe those last two don’t technically count as books, but whatever.
What did I get?
I was able to get into the back room at MG and get the oversized arc of Truthwitch, got some epic book mail of epicness, won A Walk in the Sun from Michelle Zink, and borrowed Riders by Veronica Rossi from Holly.
I got a couple of other gifts from authors, but I didn’t get a chance to take a photo of them, so I’ll just include them in next month’s recap.
What did I do?
- Jandy Nelson, Ally Condie, and Meg Wolitzer for Penguin Teen on Tour
- Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff, and Victoria Aveyard for Illuminae
- Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff, and Leigh Bardugo for Illuminae and Six of Crows
- An introduction to Dr. Hottie from The Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
- A look at my hot mess of bookshelves in The Shelfie Hop
- Top Ten favorite quotes from books I read in 2015
- The book trailer reveal for Untamed by A.G. Howard
- The first bookish mail post in forever
- Ashley from Nose Graze had a mega sale for Black Friday and I was able to purchase the Tweak Me theme I’ve been dying to get my greedy hands on. What do you guys think of the new look?
What’s coming up in December?
- Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner for Their Fractured Light
- Mila Gray for Come Back to Me
- I’m not doing the 12 Days of Christmas this year, but I am participating in the Top Ten for 2015. Annnnd I’ll probably have some giveaways for each post, so you should check it out.
What about you? How was your November? What was your favorite read?
Tell me everything!