You guys. It’s officially spring! Where is the time going? I know I say this every month, but I swear…every time I have to start to draft the recap, it seems like I just did it. Anyhoo. Ready for the March recap?
Last month, I read a total of 22 books.
- The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg — 5 stars
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett — 5 stars
- Devil’s Daughter by Lisa Kleypas — 5 stars
- Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas — 5 stars
- Anything But a Duke by Christy Carlyle — 4 stars
- Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas — 4 stars
- Moonlight & Whiskey by Tricia Lynne — 2 stars
- Just My Luck by Jennifer Honeybourn — 2.5 stars
- This Scot of Mine by Sophie Jordan — 4 stars
- Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean — 5 stars
- Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter — 1 star/DNF
- Hometown Troublemaker by Brighton Walsh — 4 stars
- Girls with Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young — 3 stars
- Finale by Stephanie Garber — 5 stars
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco — 5 stars
- Eyes on Me by Rachel Harris — 2.5 stars
- Hard Loving Cowboy by AJ Pine — 3 stars
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn — 2 stars
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman — 2 stars
- Need Me, Cowboy by Maisey Yates — 3.5 stars
- The Princess and the Fangirl by Ashley Poston — 3 stars
- The Infamous Duchess by Sophie Barnes — 3 stars
I went heavy on the romance books this month and I have no regrets. I feel like the ratio of YA to romance is changing more and more and more.
- I received The Lazarus Files from Henry Holt and I’m excited to read about this case.
- I received The Wedding Party from Berkley. I loved the first two in this series and can’t wait for more.
- I received How to Hack a Heartbreak from Harlequin Books for an IG review post and I’m loving the synopsis.
I do have a couple of other titles, but I haven’t taken photos of them, so I’ll share them next month.
- Demetra Brodsky for Ontario Teen Book Fest
- Stephanie Garber for Ontario Teen Book Fest
- Emily A. Duncan for Wicked Saints
- Top 5 Reasons to Read: When the Sky Fell on Splendor by Emily Henry
- Reading Rewind: Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean
- The Mutiny: March favorites
- WonderCon: I went for two days and I have to show for it is four pictures
- Fangirling over: Ashley Poston and Matthew Gray Gubler
- Interviewing: Valerie Bowman
- Reading Rewind: Perhaps. April is a busy month and I have a crap load of review books, so I might skip this one.
- Special Stuff: Festival of Books and YallWest are both in April and I’m going to both. There will be loads of authors and I’m so excited to see some new authors and squeeze some favorite.
How about you? How was your March? What was your favorite read for the month?